56 more dead because of Murica

Lol. Terrorist sympathizers die in stampede, nothing to do with the US.

Nice

#Winning

See there you go, dehumanize the average Iranian, so we don’t care as much when we start bombing them, for their oil reserves.

The average Iranian isn’t morning the death of a terrorist.

Have you seen the crowds lining the streets in cities all over Iran? I’d venture to say there were bigger crowds that were at Trump’s Inauguration.

From Spoons post

The people in harm’s way – innocent civilians in Iran, mostly – will be framed and/or dehumanized as “the enemy.” This will include everything from racial slurs to endless talking points about their “blood thirst” their “hatred of freedom and Americans.” It’s utter bullshit.

It’s already working on the village idiot - did not take long

3 Likes

His Drill Instructors probably even told them about this in Boot, I know Senior Chief Lyda did one afternoon. I think it was the same afternoon close to graduation when he also told that if or when the shit hits the fan…The National Anthem, The Flag, Mom’s apple pie and sweet little thing back home, all goes out the window and it’s just you and your shipmates fighting for each other.

1 Like

Rancid, over yonder, finds this an efficient way of eliminating Muslims, stampedes.

You can’t make up the goofy and stupid shit people post sometimes.

:rofl:

1 Like

The Iranian people are decent and 80 million did not give a rats ass about hating us.

Now 80 million despise us for good reason

And fuking Boro thinks this is good

Mother fuckers buried it deep in him

2 Likes

Let’s not forget that Iranian Women are some of the hawtest around.

Firehouse bar an grill - lunch hour - 1972

Iranian Dancer

Easily one of the most Beautiful Females to walk to the earth

I won’t even get into what used to go on

Iranians launched a dozen or so missiles at us

After Trump said don’t fucking do it or we’ll attack 52 different sites.

Sounds like Iran wants a war.

Trump was trying to de-escalate, all Iran had to do was nurse it’s wounds if it’s dead terrorists. Nah. They decided to attack again.

Have you put in your transfer request to the 82nd yet?

Maybe you could see if you could just get TAD to the 82nd for the initial invasion.

You are completely fucking insane

2 Likes

Insane enough to see the truth? Okay lol

A year or so ago you were saying " we should be at war with Saudi and Iran", now your decrepit ass is gargling the cock of terrorism.

Kabul, Afghanistan.
Pre-Islamic extremist rule.

Saudi’s yeah - never said Iran - NEVER

Here’s the deal, I don’t think our founding fathers thought we should aspire to being the world’s hall monitor.

eta, nor do I believe did Jesus.