Another evil Pit story

and a huge hypocrite too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am a hypocrite? Why, because Oak says? WTF do you know about me that makes you think you can say that? I am arguing with you about a specific topic. What have I said that is hypocritical?

You are a hypocrisy has nothing to do with Oak.

Why am I a hypocrite because I donā€™t believe the Pit breed is a bad breed?

Did you read the heartwarming lab story I posted?

Yeah you managed to find one article vs the thousands of articles of pit bull attacks. congratulations. Then you want to talk about statistics? Youā€™re an idiot.

So you think the articles are a complete representation of the facts? Kind of like with Russia? And with 9/11? And with our food supply? Like that? talk about hypocrisy.

BTW, I posted five articles and some stats, not one article.

Yeah, all the thousands of articles and the zillions of pit bull attacks and maimed kids and dead people that actually have taken place are just to demonize the breed dingbat.

Is that a pit? Itā€™s making my FB page right now.

Okā€¦followed the link, itā€™s an 8 week old pitbull. "Published on Jul 23, 2014
10 week old baby Eisleigh, and 8 week old Pitbull puppy Clyde have a fasinating relationship. They absolutely adore one another!

To see more of these two, follow Brandileigh080 on Instagram"

Yup. Pits are the biggest cuddlers ever. Our dog still tries to do that will everyone, even though heā€™s 45 pounds.

She has a war with me and said so herself.

And clearly she thinks youā€™re too stupid to form your own opinions.

Talk about obsessionsā€¦jeezus.

And if she was as brilliant as she think sheā€™s it, she would have discovered that in a CDC study of human fatalities caused by dogs, the number one breed is the Rottweiler.

But sheā€™s not all that great of a researcher, but clearly sheā€™s an awesome educator based on her own opinion.

1 Like