Anyone Here Ever Use or Own an Inversion Table?

We strongly advise that you consult with your doctor before using any inversion table. They can cause more problems than they solve if you have an undiagnosed medical condition that may be exacerbated by inversion.

Yeah, but Lotus - you don’t buy one of these things if you want to go to doctor. That’s just the point, you know.

I have long had this desire to work in a Hospital working with the Nurses in their crisp white uniforms with their white silk nylons and garters working out on inversion tables… .

I think right now, only a lot of booze will cure this. This is not good. It’s bad.

Doing better now. Loosened up a bit. Hot shower, walking around, stretching. Good.

Thank you for your concern and helpful suggestions.

1 Like

Drank a bit last night the whiskey. It is almost always a sure-fire cure if the problem is muscle tightness - which it was. Nice hike today. No back issues. Think I got my car seat back in the best position after a little additional fooling.

Can’t you just take some measurements of the seat, the degree of angle to the back, witch stop the seat is on etc, and some supporting photos for the next time you f up?

1 Like

Maybe a wax impression of the seat, too?

1 Like

The problem is it’s power seats with too many options and combinations - up down forward back, back tilt…etc
It was a lot easier back when I started driving, there was forward backward and that’s it. Now it will take over a week to get the thing right if it is moved.
PS: the Tiger Lilies are out now. Got to get them into a bottle/vase.

Are these tiger lillies?

You’re picking wildflowers? Yup. Humans who pick wildflowers and bushwhack are waaaaaaaayyyyy more destructive than dogs.

I pee and poop on trees too, Lotus. Sometimes I even help a turtle cross the road, even though they never tell me why they want to cross the road.

http://www.gardenersnet.com/flower/pics/tlily04.jpg

…and why are they called Day Lilly?
Because each bloom shines its beauty upon the world for but a single day.