BREAKING: Bill Clinton on 9/10/01 "I could have gotten Bin Laden"

Yeah, coulda shoulda woulda, there was also that time during Bush’s watch when the CIA and SOF was about 99.999% certain they had OBL cornered near Tora Bora (My Nephew was involved as a crew chief on a Chinook ferrying those dudes around) They radioed in they had OBL in their sights, but were told to stand down.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/15/how-bin-laden-escaped-in-2001-the-lessons-of-tora-bora.html

Bin Laden was a CIA operative by the name of Tim Osman. It’s all bullshit… and the claims of killing their ghost is about like me claiming I killed bigfoot and dumped his body in the ocean in the middle of the night… A total farce that only dumb brainwashed americans could believe in… what time’s the made for teevee movie suckers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would Clintoon comment on it then before 9/11 even happened then?

Because he had attempted to blow up the world trade center in '93 he attacked various embassies and Hotels in Africa and he blowed up the USS Cole in 2000. It would not shock me if sometime it turned out that he was some sort of a CIA Stooge or operative, but I don’t think so, I believe it to be entirely plausible that with the way the US has acted so arrogantly and myopically over the years that there is people out there that don’t like us, and may wish to do us harm.

In the 93 World Trade Center bombing the FBI supplied the van and explosives LOL.

I saw someone damning Putin and Russia for spending $100 million dollars on Propaganda. Well… in just one year while Bush was president the US government spent over $1.4 Billion dollars on propaganda and I really doubt that figure has went down any since O’Bushma took the throne. Americans are the most brainwashed people in the world… Fact.

It’s a minor risk. As long as they don’t take muh gunz, I’m safe!

huh??