Eating some Cayenne peppers

Good for you, because frankenfood from the makers of Dioxin and Agent Orange grown in Round Up, banned in Europe, that’s in 87% of the food at the grocery stores isn’t a public health issue. lmao

You know it all lady, you sure learned a lot from your “little talk” you heard on GMO’s by the GMO industry :slight_smile:

okay. thank you

I didn’t give you enough information. I plan to use this lightweight greenhouse as a way of extending the growing season. I will just place it over a part of the summer garden. I am most concerned about fall winds. I didn’t mention, I have 2 10’ 4X4’s.for the sides. I intend to drill 1 inch loles in them for the 1 inch PVC side tubes.

I have been checking into cinnamon oil for deer and rabbit control. It sounds inexpensive and effective.

Get some conduit clamps like this, you can easily fasten the pvc to the side of the box.

http://www.alliedboltinc.com/productimages/Two%20Hole%20Conduit%20Clamp.jpg

I think the plastic might make around a 5 degree difference at night, not a lot but enough to save your stuff from a light frost.

Tomorrow your rectum shall curse the dawn.

Hey billdo - ya know ya can bend pvc - go yourtube it - ya put hot sand in the pipe and ya can shape it the way you want

Thanks for the tip.

I also have some left over 4 ft wide wire fencing. I could probably use this as backer for my PVC plastic green house. I want to keep it light, inexpensive and easy to assemble/ dis-assemble.