I guess they should have found out what was in it first

before they passed it. Way to go constitutional scholar prez!

1 Like

It’s a minor risk.

One recalls the Prog meltdowns when this possibility was broached…

Let’s see if this is upheld. You can do your victory dance if and when that happens.

Why would it not be upheld? The language of the law is pretty clear… as I pointed out.

Yes Please Dawgwood, wait until the dust settles and millions of Americans are kicked off the Health Insurance that many of them recently received for the first time in their lives, before you start happy dancing all over. And we go back to the good old days where Americans had to sit in crowded ER’s waiting to see a DR and Bills that will bankrupt them and leave the Hospitals “holding the bag”

Has the Obama administration ever won a court case? I mean, the defeats seem endless.

Like I said, somebody should have read the law before passing it.

1 Like

Maybe legislators should pass better laws… or have the executive not violate the laws that are passed.

I dunno. You tell me the better solution.

It’s unanimous. Americans do not like Pelosi’s legislative strategy.

Uh Oh.

When the health care law was adopted in 2010, Mr. Obama and
Congressional Democrats assumed that states would set up their own
exchanges. But many Republican governors and state legislators balked,
and opposition to the law became a rallying cry for the party.

So Obama knew why the law was written the way it was, then he tried to violate it after his assumption turned out to be wrong.

Let me repeat - Uh Oh.

So another court District Court upholds the law as written, Oh noes!

Not even close to being the same case. Good news for the politicians and their staff though!

great, now fat, lazy, inbred Americans who have made themselves sick can continue to be covered on the dole.

The full DC court will overturn this ruling.

Today’s ruling is just sensational. The whole affair is academic. This is going to the Supreme Court no matter what happens at the full court. Obama should be appealing in this case, unless the judges on the DC court, including the 3 that were appointed by the Senate after Harry Reid changed the filibuster, are judicial activists.

Should the Obama judges recuse themselves?

You should send them an article on the English language.

You should send them a Copy of The Federalist Papers!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10565065_807662319259048_95085464911539113_n.jpg

ODS

1 Like

MeltdownAtUsBro is on the move.