I saw a couple people riding bicycles with motors on them yesterday

Look like it would be great for little jaunts around town. Can’t believe they haven’t rounded them up, towed their bikes away and thrown them in jail yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOc-Cld6HfU

You can buy them motors for bikes.

Electric bikes have been around forever - you can fetch wheels with motors in them - hundred sites sell them and ebay

Schwinn had a real nice one for like 1200 - I dunno if they make it anymore

I think yer better off with electric then you avoid license fees and sich - like in PA if it goes over a certain speed it is considered a motorcycle subject to all them laws - but
I don’t think they would enforce it

Like I said - look at electric just fer fun if ya want

I prefer to pedal my bicycle.

I too am surprised, I would have thought that the Koch Industries Freedom Monitors would shoot them on sight.

1 Like

Both the guys I saw riding them looked like they had just gotten off work doing some hard labor, probably lost their licenses for DUI.

It’s a lot harder if ya take it outside and pedal instead of in yer stand

Or at least turn the motor when it is on the stand.

I did my whole bike ride in high gear - Not everyday I can do that - only tiny grades but I am old

You should try riding the streets of NYC. Cabs have gotten a lot better at respecting bikes. But there’s this one thing, the Access-A-Ride vans, for handicapped people. They nearly run you off the road every time.

No worries about me anywhere near NYC

you should come and hang out.
I got a dog and a bike and I like sardines.

My DNA has an aversion to populated areas

I tried to get Lotus Bud to meet for coffee when she came to New York City but she gave me the brush off.

I offered to meet her halfway at Round Valley and got the brush off.

I haven’t been to Round Valley Reservoir since I was a teenager.

She doesn’t NEED to make friends. Don’t beg, she thinks it’s begging to ask her more than once.

omg. lmao.