I've been here

Yep, just walking around Aspen and seeing the typical resident I could tell it’s a place you have to have a LOT of money to actually live in. They all “dress down” in khakis, ballcaps, t-shirts and flip-flops… but they are $500 khakis and t-shirts…LOL. They are also all jumping into BMW’s and Humvees. if I had the money though, I could definitely spend my final years kayaking down the Colorado.

Went to Aspen when I was at Carson and we picked up this girl hitchhiking (1966 it was) she was about 20 and stunning

She said you fellas should buy some land here

I shuda fucking listened

3 Likes

When women go to Mecca to ski, do you have to wear a Burkskini?

1 Like

My Grandparents lived in this nice little town on the Oregon Coast in a rental for a year or two in the late 30’s, while Gramps was helping build a Highway, the landlord kept bugging them to buy the place, I don’t know how many Times I heard Granny say that was one of their bigger regrets.

I don’t, but I am not sure about the wimmins.

I had an Aunt who regretted never buying a farm so the kids would have amounted to something

She was not impressed with 3 doctors and a Governor

That is a true story

3 Likes

1 Like

Is it not hard to set off the detonator with gloves?

How the heck should I know?

:stuck_out_tongue:

That place is beautiful, Rancid.

1 Like

Thanks, Brazil is a beautiful country, lots of problems, but we can still make it work

2 Likes

I need to go back there to recharge my energies

ASAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0IJn963aw

Take me with you!!!

That place is stunning.

1 Like

It is, and the energy there is unbelievable

I have this bullshit and as much as I try, it’s always there

I know I’ll feel comfortable in a place the moment I step there

So when are you going?

I dunno. The remainder of this year is kinda all filled, with some work to be done in the house, and other worries. Autumn is the best time to go there if you want to enjoy it all. The water is not ice cold, it’s warm during the day and you can sleep nicely at night. Summer might be too hot and winter and spring, too cold at night. So probably only next year :unamused: