Latin man I met at a bookstore a while back

It’s rather late in the day to shower. I had mine about 6:45 in the morning.

Well, if you’re jealous of the guys waist sizes around here, I suggest you taking another shower…

Huh?!

Do you do “reason and logic”?

Hey Sweet Tea do I know you under another name?

Retard fits.

No idea?

Sexist pigs- this is what sour grapes looks like

I see you as a whole person.
I have not lied to you because of that
I’ve told you my situation, expectations, wants and desires.
Because of who you are as a person I’m interested. What defines you as a person is the way you think. That got me. What I care is that I know you enjoy giving and receiving pleasure because of the intellect behind the PERSON.
I want to pleasure you more than pleasuring myself and yes, pleasuring you will pleasure me.
Out of respect for the person is that I have place all the cards over the table. If you choose yes or not to, is because you are free to decide as a person.

Sound too cold to cynical? Remember me next time you fuck a guy and later find out he lied to you.

What a peach!

My response was simple:

I have always been free to decide. I decided that I wasn’t interested in your offer ages ago. I have every right to be offended by such a dastardly offer. If you don’t get that, it’s your problem.

And your final thought was despicable.
Thanks.

smoove.

Complete jerk. I knew my spidey feelings were right about this guy.

he’s angry. That’s the main thing that comes out. He’s angry deep down inside. He’s ready to fucking explode someday.

I think so too. I think he should, in fact, just pay to get laid.

he might kill or beat the whore, though, out of shame.

1 Like

I wonder why people that seemingly “have it all” are so upset when they don’t get what they want.

He offered me a turd on a garbage lid as far as I’m concerned. Why should getting a “no” be so offensive.

maybe he thinks the turd is impressive.

Leviticus 15:19

And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

Amen brother.

1 Like

I guess.

Someone must tell him that “flattery” will NOT get him everywhere.

I think he’s pissed that I said no. How dare I say no. I feel sorry for his spouse.

I think marketers call this the follow up call.

Perhaps. It’s over. I blocked his ability to message me.