Leave Sarah alone Part 2, Sarah shows that racism is not why people hate Obama

Sarah Palin Channel In Trouble Over “N– Hitler” Remarks

“Derp”

Less than five hours after the launch of The Sarah Palin Channel, the fledgling online subscription-based network has landed itself in a major controversy, after a person being interviewed by Palin herself repeatedly referred to President Barack Obama using the highly offensive “N” word.
During The Sarah Palin Channel’s launch event on Sunday evening, Palin sat down for a live “Real America” interview with George Seymour, 58, a coal miner from Bowling Green, Kentucky, as a part of what Palin had hoped would be “a series of interviews with real Americans, from real America, offering real American perspectives.”
During the thirty-minute interview, Palin asked Seymour about taxes, government regulations, and even international affairs, taking in the regular Joe’s amateur perspective on Russia’s acts of aggression toward the Ukraine and the most recent conflict between Israel and Palestine. But when she asked Seymour what he thought about Barack Obama’s presidency, the network’s first real scandal broke.
“I hate that n*,” Seymour said angrily. “I call him `N* Hitler.’ He wants to stick everyone that don’t agree with him in concentration camps [and] make us wear the mark of the beast. He’s a Muslim, gay-loving n* Hitler and there’s not a day that goes by where I don’t wish he was dead or in jail.”
Palin seemed nonplussed with regards to Seymour’s incendiary comments. “[Laughing] well George, that’s the kind of honest opinion we’re looking for here on the Sarah Palin Channel. Unedited real talk from a real American like yourself is always welcome here.”
The live interview, which originally aired at 5:30 PM EST, remained available for streaming on the site until approximately 11:20 PM EST, when it was taken down without warning or explanation. Liberal media watchdogs Media Matters predicts the video received anywhere from 9,000 to 15,000 views before it was taken down.
The Palin Channel has thus far refused to comment on the scandal, telling National Report that the video was removed from the site due to “formatting issues.” The network has also stopped advertising the “Real America” interview series entirely, which the network had previously claimed would be aired once per week.

What a cunt.

He’s just mad because the UMWA sold him down the river.

He’s a racist. Clear as a bell.

So it Sarah Palin…she said she “welcomed” his types of remarks.

Just HOW stupid are you?

It’s a satire website sweetie…

Right. She’s a racist and so are her guests.

I am tired of white racist scum.

Fuck you racist white people.

Did you look it up?

Those guys come up with some good trolls, what makes them work is they’re believable. I posted one on the front and got over 30,000 hits from facebook to it.