LMAO - Dan and Shawnie Reeves have four kids in Humboldt. They said they had only 12 hours notice that a blackout was coming

That’s one of the nuttier interpretations I’ve heard, it’s a collection of old hippie tales about the sun and hallucinogenic mushrooms. People will believe bullshit like that but hallucinogenic drugs in the book of talking serpents, unicorns and talking bushes, no way.

You shud go all CC Billdo and go to church - you would find some profitable hunting with all CC males

1 Like

They think the burning bush was a DMT experience. The only problem with the drug god theory, is that the book is hyperlinked and anachronistically references the rest of the book. There is a deeper meta-narrative beyond what is explicitly stated.

Yeah, it’s “the law is so fucked you can’t even, so just be cool to each other”. CCers can’t deal with it.

I think it’s more the documentation of the birth of the logos.

They’re old tales from Greek and Egyptian mysticism/mythology chock full of mushroom eating, lots of shit copied from the Book of Zoroaster etc… it’s nothing original or anything. The OT was mostly Egyptian mysticism based, the NT mostly based on Greek mysticism, Zoroastrianism etc. The Romans stole from all of the other beliefs of the day and combined it all into one Universal religion, Jebus… There’s really nothing mysterious about the book. :stuck_out_tongue:

AX Billdo - a new TV show

Anything you want to know about religion

I also think you should teach sunday school to preschoolers

2 Likes

I think a book that Chronicles our evolution from monkeys to men is slightly deeper than just drug references.

It’s a rookie tripper mistake to think only drugs can elicit powerful emotions.

SarcasticWelloffFinch-size_restricted

1 Like

no time to argue with ceiling catters… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, LAWL

1 Like

Everyone is always late.