NASA hubble pics are made up bullshit

You post the thing with the dogs over and over and over again, for a few years now.

When did you plan on stopping? I’m curious.

I posted different videos. Different articles. I am sorry. I still don’t have a copy of “Oak’s Special Rules for Lotus” in which you itemize the things everyone else does but that I am not allowed to do.

No one cares enough about one dog breed.

Most everyone here generally likes dogs. Your attempt to tell people how stupid they are if they don’t like this particular breed is what is bothersome.

It’s not up to you what people like.

You’re the only one being a bitch about it. I just posted stuff I thought was cute.

You post snark with them, often.

I posted snark today, because last time I posted a video, you climbed all over my ass with your know-it-all bullshit. Have you ever had a pit? No? Then stfu about it because you know nothing, you arrogant, entitled cunt.

You’ve posted snark, OFTEN. Not just today.

I never posted snark about pits until you started posting your tripe. Own your bs, Oak.

Bullshit.

You’ve been on this pitbull trip for years. You started it. How the fuck would anyone even know you had one if you didn’t bring it up? You opened yourself up to it by shoving your dog breed and how misunderstood they are down everyone’s throat.

God, you’re fucking dumb.