Needs more troops in Afghanistan

http://www.wfmz.com/news/politics/senators-open-to-ideal-of-more-troops-in-afghanistan/490986771

I nominate little Donnie and the Busey kid.

Are we winnin yet?

Get the fuck out and leave the barbarians to it. Its a basket case country unable to govern itself.

If you check out photos of it in the 60’s it was fairly nice, people looked educated, it looked like the women even had it good. Then we helped spread islamic fundamentalist religious bullshit there after the soviets invaded and now it’s a total disaster.

1 Like

Yes.

Its a tragedy. Before the Soviets fucked it up, it looked like a really cool place to visit.

Now its a lawless mess, with little hope for the future.

1 Like

They’re waiting to hear what Trump wants? That is their first and biggest fucking mistake.

Trump, who campaigned on the idea that Afghanistan was a yuuge waste of money and men, is now sending more in.

America First!

1 Like

I half listened to his speech stylings, i gather Obummer rekt everything, but Donald will fix it by goading Pakistan and India into war.

Trump is proposing pretty much exactly Obama’s approach, which Trump called a failure.

1 Like

No it’s going to be totally and completely different, because he’s going to keep us in the dark and throw bullshit at us!

#WINNING

Yes, Obama had a lot of failures.

So why is Trump KNOWINGLY repeating them?

2 Likes

Obama pulled out… Trump is diving in with no condoms.

We’ve been there 16 years, we had 100,00 troops there at one time, so what difference is sending another 4 thousand now going to accomplish, even if he does include Erik Prince’s Mercenaries?

1 Like

Because America First!

We need more MOABs dropped… and yeah