Once again John Kerry was right

Helluva pinpoint operation Israel

Washington Post graphic

I remember when Progs got hot and bothered about “human shields” at the Bundy Ranch, but when Hamas uses them, Progs are strangely silent.

1 Like

Apples and underpants. The Bundy terrorists were free to leave at any time.

1 Like

Great nonsensical rebuttal.

The Allies didn’t worry much about civilian casualties after Germany bombed Britain.

Welcome to war.

This isn’t war, it’s hunting like Cheney. Caged hunting. Real warlike under the Geneva Conventions eh?

1 Like

Hey when you and your friends get together and play make believe, do you dress up as Coulter or Hannity?

The group committed to ending Israel is firing rockets into Israel… but it’s not war.

When Japan lost, they didn’t get to make the terms of peace. The Palestinians chose the wrong side. Now they can live on Israel’s terms.

Seems like Israel is having trouble killing terrorists that aren’t called children

I guess they ought to hold another election soon and vote those Hamas assholes out.

I hear Kerry commanded some kind of boat operation in Vietnam?

Yeah, then he got mad and threw some gooks over a fence or something.

Kerry also has a habit of being for things before he is against them.

Yeah, they still won’t let him go to his son’s little league games after that incident.

“Human shields” - I heard Bebe spew that earlier today, and I’m sorry, but the people of Gaza LIVE THERE and you are choosing to fight a war where they live.

1 Like

Israel is committing war crimes and SOME here are OK with that.

I will tell you Progs what. As soon as the US is a codefendant with the UK for firebombing Dresden, and after the US faces trial for nuking the Japanese, then we can get around to prosecuting Israel.

If civilians deaths occurring after an act of war is a war crime, then Israel is going to have a whole lot of company in that courtroom. A whole lot of company.

Israel wants Hamas to stop firing rockets into their country. Hamas wants no Jews in Israel.

How is this supposed to play out?

It is hard to deal with someone who has a “kill all the Jews” pillar in their government.

All wimmins are sinners cuz Eve et the apple!

That’s pretty racist.