Richard III Cause Of Death: Two Blows To The Head

The reason I found the descendants an interesting aspect of the story is this: they had to hire a researcher who looked at national archives, etc, in an effort to find verifiable descendants of Richard III. No, you cannot just check ancestors.,com to find DESCENDANTS of someone born hundreds of years ago. It was a lengthy process.

The article below gives just a taste of what the process was like.

t’s a shame one cannot post about completely benign topics without some feeling the need to denigrate and attack.

One researcher?

Doesn’t that tell you how hard it wasn’t?

Your brain is very different than mine, clearly. I don’t find it remarkable that they could find descendants of Richard III.

Humans are linked over the centuries and millennia…we’re linked to an animal that’s was much like the modern shrew.

I find science amazing and fascinating. I don’t find the capabilities of scientists to be magical.

Jesus fucking Christ, Oak. I said I thought it was interesting. And are you trying to argue that because one person did it, it was a snap?

No shit we’re linked. But records disappear, and there was no DNA until a few decades ago. It was pretty easy to claim someone was the father when he wasn’t until very recently. And royalty had illegitimate children all over the place.

I never used the word magical. I am intrigued by some things. It doesn’t mean I think it’s magical. You’re just pulling shit out of your ass. Now that’s magical.

You are doing a typical Pisces /Oak thing where you’re shifting your argument. You first tried to claim all they had to do was get the DNA sample and run it through a database. Totally fucking wrong, but you will never admit it.

Only cost 3 billion to do it the first time - sequence DNA that is

Oak: They test the remains…get a DNA analysis and then they follow Y chromosome markers and then if they match in a database…BINGO. But that’s a boring story to tell, so they make it sound hard.

LMAO. Totally fucking wrong.

You think that’s a lot of money for knowing this information?

We have built military weapons that cost that much and more.

Better investment in my opinion.

http://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10613077_10153161781589062_86765757316830665_n.jpg?oh=bb87421724e7b021e4cd081ad064000a&oe=54894977

1 Like

fuck off Lotus

You don’t know how you sound. You have no clue how dumb you come across.

I think the only ones willing to admit it are TBD and Billdo.

I sound stupid? You are the one who believes all the information in the world is in a database. LMAO. I bet you have no idea what is IN a national archive, and that they usually contain millions of bits of information that isn’t catalogued in any particular way…

No, actually I don’t believe all the information in the world is on one database.

Only someone colossally stupid would even make such an allegation.

But you made the assumption all they had to do was run the DNA through a database. That is the most colossally stupid comment I’ve ever seen on this board! LMAO. Then you proceeded to make up shit to cover your blunder. Like claiming I think the process is magical. good one, Oak. No one noticed, I’m sure.

The point I am trying to make is that, in fact, what they did wasn’t that hard. I know that science is a big puzzle to you. Afterall, you devote your life to teaching your native language.

In any case, it’s fairly easy to eliminate 99.01% of people to begin with.

I’m sorry you don’t understand how data nor statistics work.

And apparently, they only had to go to two labs to figure it all out. Hard!

LMFAO…exactly!

"When the search for Richard III was announced, the University of Leicester received numerous enquiries from people claiming to be related to the late monarch. This is only to be expected: given the number of generations and the large families common in previous centuries, Richard’s mother Cecily Neville could (mathematically) have several million direct descendants today! As Dr Turi King from the University’s Department of Genetics succinctly points out: “We are all related to Richard III. It’s just a matter of degree.”

Science isn’t a big puzzle to me. You don’t know jackshit about what getting degrees in English entails. You fail to understand that critical thinking is a key element. And I took multiple science, math, and statistics courses. Moron. You got a dummy degree.

I’m not teaching people to speak English, you fucking asswipe. You have devoted your life to teaching stop smoking classes and getting paid to troll. WOW!

A dummy degree?

A Master’s in Public Health is a dummy degree?

You should tell that to all the doctors out there that have them too.

“critical thinking” if you think that’s what you do, you’re a bigger moron than I thought

Fucking idiot.

You think capitalism is to blame for not having masses of isolation units across the United States.

Yeah, that’s some critical thinking right there.

I am starting to feel embarrassed for myself…why do I even talk to someone so stupid?

So swiped

Yup. That’s what I said.

LMAO.

You’re amusing. I wish my job was as easy as yours.