Sad News - Brent is gone

are you guys sure it ain’t one of those death trolls?

What board did he post that on?

Maybe as an honorary gesture, if you like

1 Like

His board

I see that. I just wondered if anyone knew what the board was called.

Cindysbeennonsequiturian.com

1 Like

Perhaps @Flannel might be able to help, since he posted the screenie.

Yeah. Since he started the thread, I thought he might respond to my question.

It’s gonna get shut down anyway. Do ya’ll miss fighting with j0ak that much?

3 Likes

Srsly -

God. I was just feckin curious. And I feel bad that he passed, and had such a difficult time in the end.

Oak said that it was definitely not a troll. They had been in touch via email for a long time and he had serious problems with depression lately. She is too upset for it to be a troll. That’s all that I know.

Is the implication that he took his life or was he suffering from a disease (other than depression) that took him?

I wondered if he killed himself. His goodbye note sounds like he may have. Do you know how old he was?

Say hello to Oak for me, and i wish her well. And I’m sorry for the loss of her friend.

1 Like

He had said here that when he or someone in his family got to a certain point in their life, he would not want to be a burden.

Please extend my condolences to Oak as well.

1 Like

Oak didn’t know for sure but she thought that he was in his late 30’s.

Wow. Now, that’s way too young to be so jaded. I thought maybe he was in his 70s or so.

2 Likes

I guess sometimes a soul has to rest.

4 Likes

Ten years ago both Oak and Oddzy were under the impression (or so they said) that he was about 35. I also was under the impression that he was afflicted by some sort of chronic disease, although I never heard any particulars about it.