SG's resident Rageaholic is hacking the forum and taking pictures

I think he hates women that don’t bend over and spread their ass cheeks for him, especially figuratively.

These idiots need to fuck off about me and think about who they’re fucking with.

1 Like

They do it to prove that I’m a bad person. It’s not really about you. But their trying to prove that I am a person of low moral character because I post here.

They can eat my dick.

I’m pretty sure I understand the internet and websites way beyond what they’re capable of.

I think so too, but j00 does have a toolbox. He works as a white hat like DM did. But I remember when he tried fucking with TV and Dumbo locked his ass outta there but good. So he ain’t Houdini.

2 Likes

Joo better fuck off or I’ll burn his whole little racist playground down.

Hey, don’t do that. Let them have their place. It spares people everywhere else.

Plus, those haters lose their place and they might start kicking their dogs, beating their kids, etc…think of the little childrens.

1 Like

Dovey has been online since they rolled the dice on who would get struck taking over that hate site. Chances are the blow stopped working just like Dovey stopped working and her mind went on unemployment.

Peggy Smalls has been angry since he lost his favorite strap on and has been anal raging ever since. He walks past bananas in a grocery store and his ass starts making duck sounds.

They’re idiots. And when you associate with idiots, you look like an idiot.

They’re at BC for one reason and one reason only.

2 Likes

Because no one is going to SG?

:rofl:

1 Like

Ok two reasons

1 Like

What’s the other?

I just sent that recipe in DMs you wanted

Hey, I like recipes, especially if they are keto-ish

1 Like

I like racists not having a place for their hate… they beat their kids and kick their dogs anyways. Fuck these assholes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hope they take a good picture of me!

1 Like

Wish them a proper Happy Sunday, like I am.

Idiots in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones… :innocent:

All we need do is sit back and laugh.

I’ve brought a couple new people around Billdo, let’s just keep bringing life to the forum. It’s the best “revenge”.

Your roomie should join and have a vegan thread or something. Her cooking looks delish.

2 Likes

Omg, you should see the vitriol at SG in the guest lounge. All aimed at yours truly.

It has Joo, Murdock and Dovey, but Deport and Lotus have joined in.

He is mad at me because of how Billdo leads her life.

Do you know how crazy that is? And Lotus is siding with these insane cons.

Vitriol is taking it in like it’s the gospel because Murdock the whore showed him her bewbs.

Bwa hahaha hahaha ha

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=9026.0

Sorry folks, but you White folks are just nuts!

Holy cannoli, they unbanned me, or is this s screenshot?