Toronto van killer

A loser with women. Those guys are soooooo dangerous.

Yet one possible explanation has emerged online that suggests Minassian was angry over being rebuffed by women.

A Facebook post by a man with the same name and the same photo as the one that appears on Minassian’s LinkedIn profile refers to the “Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger,” a 22-year-old responsible for a deadly rampage in Isla Vista, Calif., that left six people dead and a dozen more injured.

In a video posted ahead of that 2014 attack, Rodger raged about a number of women turning down his advances, rendering men like him “incels,” a term that stands for “involuntarily celibate.”

Rodger referred to the men who always seemed to win with women as “Chads” and the women who turned men down as “Stacys.”

The posting that appears to be by Minassian says the “incel rebellion has already begun. We will overthrow all the Chads and the Stacys.”

Wow.

What do they have against Stacys?!!??!

When I saw the news report my first thought was “are they going to outlaw rental vans?”

He’s proof that the only thing you need to commit mass murder is a lunatic with a bad attitude. They’ll improvise the rest as needed.

Yesterday was Armenian Massacre Remembrance Day, but I think this guy is too crazed by LackANookie to be a political activist.

2 Likes

Xtians :angry:

Maybe they should ban women who say “No”. This was all so avoidable.

Not sure why anyone would be pissed off at Canadians over the Armenian genocide, anywho.

So, legalize rape… Great idea, Incelliday.

Well pardon me, Nancy Reagan - because it was a very serious suggestion.

Nancy Reagan?

The fact that it was a serious suggestion makes me very wary of you, Incelliday.

It is, because I converted to Islam.

PS: let’s see how far I can string this one out, folks

Or because you’re an Incel.

Am naawwwt :laughing:

LMAO.

Incelliday.

The guy hated people who have sex. They hate us for our fornications!

One person who spoke with Minassian in the jail said this incident allegedly happened “because he hates the people who deny him sex” and that he “feels no remorse.”

A source who witnessed exchanges with people in the jail said Minassian said that he “hates the Chads and Stacys,” which is something referenced in the Facebook post. Police said the post is part of their investigation into the van attack, in which 10 people were killed and injured 14.

PS – if he had had guns there would be more dead, guaranteed.

2 Likes

oh man

2 Likes

Oh, man!!!

Never came across that

That was a very serious remark, IncelBud. I’m surprised a person with your advanced reading skills didn’t recognize that.

How many sexual partners have you had, IncelBud? Fewer than me and you are an incel. More, and you’re a slut. Which is it. :wink:
Guess which I think it is, IncelBud?
Clue: I haven’t been calling you LotusSlut.