Trog Hero Beck says Obama is Impeaching himself

#Trogs are dumb

Boner isn’t really Impeaching Obama for not implementing Obamacare fast enough, Obama is impeaching Obama cuz I dunno why.

Glenn Beck: Obama ‘wants’ impeachment

By KENDALL BREITMAN | 7/29/14 6:22 AM EDT
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck is charging President Barack Obama with hyping up talks of impeachment as a way to win the “PR battle.”

“The birther thing is over, the black thing is over, so now … he needs to be able to call for justice,” Beck said during his show on Monday.

“Do you think anyone in Washington in the GOP is serious about impeachment?” Beck continued. “Do you think one person? Have you spoken to one person? Not one. So who wants it? The president does. Because then he’ll be able to say, ‘I demand justice.’”

Beck himself has called for the president’s impeachment last year after the White House announced it would be waiving part of the Arms Export Control Act to allow “non-lethal assistance” to the Syrian rebels.

“I have to tell you, I’m gravely concerned because I don’t think we’re going to win this immigration battle, I really don’t,” Beck said on Monday. “I think it’s going to go the way it always does because they’re going to win the PR battle and the president is going to change the subject and he’s going to make it about impeachment.”

Beck’s claim comes just days after a CNN/ORC poll found that 33 percent of Americans think the president should be impeached and removed from office, compared with 65 percent who did not support impeachment. Earlier, on July 8, former Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palin called for the president’s impeachment in a column for the conservative website Breitbart after what she said was poor handling of an influx of undocumented migrants crossing over the U.S.-Mexico border.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/glenn-beck-obama-impeachment-109477.html#ixzz38sFYBQDV

Dems are using it as a fundraising tool. Nothing more.

So all those Tea Bag types waving signs on overpasses are Dems?

That’s right. Also, Obama thinks that he can energize the Black base this way; vote for Dems and return Dems to office to vote in favor of Obama.

Look at all these White House staffers pumping the Impeachment hoax!

Suggestions of impeachment[edit]
In October 2010, prior to the elections in which Republicans won control of the House, Jonathan Chait published an article in The New Republic called “Scandal TBD” where he predicted that if Republicans were to win control of the House, and Barack Obama were to win re-election in 2012, the Republicans would try to impeach Obama and use any reason possible as pretext.[4]

2010: Darrell Issa[edit]
In May 2010, Republican Darrell Issa of California stated that the allegation that the White House had offered Pennsylvania Representative Joe Sestak a job to persuade Sestak to drop out of the Pennsylvania Senate primary election against Arlen Specter “is one that everyone from Arlen Spector to Dick Morris has said is in fact a crime, and could be impeachable”.[5] With the possibility of becoming chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform in January 2011, Issa said in October 2010 that the committee would not seek to impeach Obama.[6]

2011: Michael C. Burgess[edit]
In August 2011, Republican Congressman Michael C. Burgess of Texas stated that the impeachment of Barack Obama “needs to happen” in order to prevent Obama from “pushing his agenda”. Burgess did not mention any grounds for impeachment.[7]

2012: Jon Kyl[edit]
In June 2012, Senator Jon Kyl said on the Bill Bennett radio show that “impeachment is always a possibility” when discussing the Obama Administration policy on immigration.[8]

May 2013: James Inhofe, Benghazi attack[edit]
In May 2013, Republican Senator James Inhofe of Oklahoma stated that President Obama “could be impeached over what he alleged was a White House cover-up after last year’s attack in Benghazi, Libya”.[2] Inhofe said that “of all the great cover-ups in history—the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate, all the rest of them—this … is going to go down as most egregious cover-up in American history”.[2] Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz of Utah also stated in an interview that impeachment was “within the realm of possibilities” with regard to the September 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, later clarifying that “it’s not something I’m seeking” and that “I’m not willing to take that off the table. But that’s certainly not what we’re striving for.”[9]

August 2013: Tom Coburn, Blake Farenthold, Kerry Bentivolio[edit]
In August 2013, Republican Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma responded to a questioner in a town hall meeting, who had asserted that President Obama was failing to carry out his constitutional responsibilities, by saying that “you have to establish the criteria that would qualify for proceedings against the president… and that’s called impeachment”.[10][11] Coburn added, “I don’t have the legal background to know if that rises to ‘high crimes and misdemeanors’, but I think you’re getting perilously close”.[10] Coburn did not specify what grounds he felt would support impeachment, but NBC News noted that Coburn “mentioned that he believes Department of Homeland Security officials have told career USCIS employees to ‘ignore’ background checks for immigrants”. Coburn mentioned no evidence that substantiated his belief.[10]

At a town hall meeting with constituents, Congressman Blake Farenthold said that Obama should be impeached due to issues with Obama’s birth certificate. Farenthold said that he thinks that “the House is already out of the barn on this, on the whole birth certificate issue.”[12]

On August 19, 2013, Republican Congressman Kerry Bentivolio stated that if he could write articles of impeachment, “it would be a dream come true”. To help in achieving that goal, he retained experts and historians.[13][14]

December 2013[edit]
On December 3, 2013, the House Judiciary committee held a hearing on the President that was formally titled “The President’s Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws”, which has been viewed as an attempt to begin justifying impeachment proceedings.[15]

I hope that he is impeached.

Excellent Cons, EXCELLENT, YES, go touch the impeachment button this summer, DO IT, DO IT

Republicans Have Lost Control of the Impeachment Plot They Hatched
By Arit John

The impeachment debate is another example of fringe conservative ideology hurting the establishment’s election chances. House Speaker John Boehner knows that, which is why he said Tuesday that impeachment is a “scam” created by Democrats to motivate their base to vote and donate ahead of the midterm elections, according to the Associated Press. That’s half true. Democrats are fundraising off impeachment, but this conversation was started by Sarah Palin and her fans.

Democrats are capitalizing off the idea that House Republicans will try to impeach the president, and even fundraising off comments made by White House officials — last week senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer said they take the impeachment threat “very seriously,” and soon after the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee sent this email:

Now Democrats aren’t even pegging their fundraising appeals on Republican threats to impeach Obama. pic.twitter.com/V1wstT2neY
— Byron Tau (@ByronTau) July 27, 2014

Between last Thursday, when the House Rules Committee voted to move forward with the lawsuit against President Obama, and Sunday, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee raised $2.1 million, making that the best four day period of the election cycle, according to The Washington Post. That was fueled by impeachment talk — the group sent nine emails mentioning it.

Byron York at the right-leaning Washington Examiner noted that while there was talk of impeaching President Bush when Democrats won the House in 2006, then Speaker Nancy Pelosi said impeachment was off the table. “But Boehner has not made a far-reaching, definitive statement comparable to declaring impeachment ‘off the table,’” he added. (House Whip Steve Scalise also declined to say impeachment if off the table.)

That’s because impeachment is popular among conservatives. It’s so popular that Boehner had to explicitly state that his lawsuit “is not about impeachment … This is about his faithfully executing the laws of our country,” as he said last month. A few days later Sarah Palin (who Republicans once chose as their nominee for Vice President of the United States of America) was the first major Republican to directly call for President Obama’s impeachment earlier this month. All the DCCC emails in the world can’t change that fact.

And a recent CNN poll found that 57 percent of Republicans and 56 percent of conservatives support impeachment. The problem is, while the GOP’s base supports impeachment, the general public — aka moderate and independent voters —doesn’t. As Aaron Blake at The Washington Post argued, that leaves Republicans with three options: oppose impeachment and have your seat challenged by a Tea Partier; support impeachment, though it won’t pass, and prove that the GOP is run by its radical wing; or just dodge the question. But now there’s a fourth option: blame Democrats for a conservative thought experiment that got out of hand.

See, I told you.

http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-million-dollar-day-impeachment-145216680--election.html

So all those Republican talking about Impeachment for the last several years, were actually working on behalf of Democratic fundraisers? That’s weird. I also wonder if this is the first time in History that a Political Party has used a threat in its fundraising?

Conz only like it when they fund raise.

Gee I wonder if the NRA ever tells it’s members that Obama is coming for their hunting rifles in a fundraising letter?