Trump Appears to Shove NATO Leader to Get to Front of Group

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-appears-shove-nato-leader-171707687.html

Like a boss.

Fixed it for you

2 Likes

Such buffoonery.

OMG. What a pathetic cuck.

Macron seems to have won the handshake pissing contest, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8

Look at wittle Twumpy trying to pull his hand away.

Melania likes tweet about her shitty marriage!

1 Like

Do you people wake up every morning, and rush to scan the day’s headlines just so you can be the first to repeat it in this forum?

Is there some kind of contest as to who is first to parrot some inane and trivial nonsense about Trump?

It is only a matter of time before the inevitable “Trump Farts” banner emerges.

I don’t know how that can be called trivial

also, do you wake up every morning scanning forums for folks who scan the headlines just so they can be first?

1 Like

No, of course its not trivial. Anything your President does that is inconsistent with your view of what a President SHOULD do is a major incident.

Your second question is inane.

The shove is not trivial - if it was the leader of Australia or Russia or any country it would be almost nothing as they do not have a pattern of being totally unbalanced

This act adds to the pattern of insanity that is trump - the motherfucker is stone crazy and the world should be concerned

It was not posted because his views are inconsistent with mine

3 Likes

He looks like a complete sociopath. Especially when he pulls himself up super straight and grins like a lunatic after he executes the shove. Good lord! If Obama had done that he would have been hanged on the WH lawn.

2 Likes

I guess a President shoving another head of state is no big deal.

Not in Australia anywho

Lou is turning into a contrarian Trumptard, defending him just because too many rational people don’t like the things he does as our leader and representative.

2 Likes

I think he would be one of them trumptards and live in Arkansas or some sich shithole if he was not Australian

1 Like

Would any of you bone headed knuckle draggers care to point out in ANY post where I support or condone Trump?

Newsflash; I am Australian. Not a single fuck given as to what your President says or does.

My remarks are centred around your foaming frenzy at a President that so far seems to have done nothing other than what he was elected to do. It smacks of bitterness that your Queen Bee was emphatically rejected by the electorate, and so lacks reason and justification. Sour grapes, in other words, and does nothing but demean you as an ideologically bound bigot.

I am no Trump supporter…he is nothing to do with me. But I am somewhat irritated by the ramblings of fools who simply didn’t get their way in a democracy.

That is a slippery slope, chitlins…a dangerous slippery slope.

I can point out where you’ve said otherwise than this. In fact, your “trivial” comment does show that you have an opinion on it.

I don’t recall him being elected to manhandle other heads of state,

So, you’re convinced US policy has no impact on Australia? Alrighty then.