USA is cool with yer child brides

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apnewsbreak-us-approved-thousands-child-bride-requests-100652091--politics.html

Trump would have married Ivanka, if she wasn’t his daughter, and it wasn’t illegal.

1 Like

Cool story Skippy

Hey, welcome Buddy. Where do you hail from?

I think it’s simpler than Newtonian physics actually. You replied to his post, necro or not, and it’s a small pond here so any moving target is likely to be noticed.

Why tell a narcissisist it’s not about him? He’ll just revel in the attention…

Well, he hasn’t posted any spam links yet so I have no objection to his having a look around.

so yer saying trouble follows you

hmmm… i wonder why

1 Like

Wabbit, just because “he” is paranoid, does not mean “they” aren’t after him.

1 Like

Ah, thé “Say stupid shit and see who notices’” act. Well Buddy, we noticed you, so you can feel validated.

1 Like

Banned

Oh he’s harmless, we need a new whipping boy around here, I mean Bromo is almost an adult now.

1 Like

It means you’re triggered; I mean, look at the rant.

Link?

Look at you, you’re trying so HARD!

1 Like

He just want’s to be loved, Is that so wrong?

1 Like

I’m hardly the president of this place. It’s our custom to speak to new posters, even though many of us don’t speak what you mistakenly seem to regard as a universal language.

I hope that I’ve addressed your underlying questions in my two or three earlier posts today.

Wait what? Is he volunteering to be Spoon’s child bride?

I’m easily convinced that made no sense to you.

My friend Jose told me his mom was 14 when she married his dad who was 32. Jose was born a year later. I would say this is not out of the ordinary here. I wouldn’t let my daughter date with boys in cars until she was 18. I always waited up until she got back.