Weaponized Heroin and Schedule 1 Cannabis

The Golden Triangle meets the Mexican narcotraficantes…?

https://panaceachronicles.com/2016/08/28/weaponized-heroin-schedule-1-cannabis/

Cannabis shouldn’t be scheduled at all, should be treated like Basil, what are the laws on basil?

Alcohol and tobacco aren’t scheduled…

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/14141774_1044817248969826_7143556476662127348_n.jpg?oh=3558c15a6d7d269c71c122ce343fcd7c&oe=5852F9D9

2 Likes

Speaking of heroin, there’s an OD epidemic going through the homeless encampments here. Problem is it’s not fukking heroin, it’s elephant tranquilizer being sold as cheap heroin. Not a single bust yet because elephant tranquilizer is not on any classification schedule.

I was just listening to I think BBC they were talking about that on how “Designer Drugs” are back this guy was saying that there are labs in China turning it out. Designer Drugs of course being like a heroin that the Chemists have altered just enough so it is outside the legal definitions.

Yeah, this new stuff is actually called “spice” on the street, but is supposed to work like heroin. For $1, the dealer will let you dip a cigarette in it. For $2, you get the already dipped cig. You can see why it might appeal to the homeless crowd. A buck or two for a 6 hour high.

Yeah, in the seventies it was PCP, horse tranquilizer. Angel Dust. Fukkin Americans will sacrifice any principles for a cheap buzz, which is what the story in the OP talks about if you read it.

1 Like

Actually, you piqued my interest and I just now read it. Wow, they even addressed the elephant tranquilizer epidemic. I thought that was just a local recent thing.

I tried PCP and Angel Dust back in the 70’s. I knew full well it was horse tranquilizer but did it anyway. Back then I would try anything that could be swallowed or snorted. Paid the price a few times, but survived.

Oh fuck, PCP…Went to my first couple years of High School in Washington, living with my Step Sibs one of the Benefits of having a cute step sister was all the guys chasing her around, as in many small towns the friday night football game was the social highlight of the week, Teri and I were dropped off by the Pays (Local patois for Parents) and were standing looking around for out friends and or the cool kids when these two guys approached us I knew of them but was friendly…anyway they ask if we wanna smoke a doobie with them and off we went…while passing it around one of the guys said “mmm nice and dusty” I wasn’t sure what he meant, I assumed it was just a way of saying he liked the weed…as soon as we finished the 2 thin joints Dan the driver says lets go cruise around…we were driving up and down and around the very hilly part of town and the more we drove the more out of body the experience became, I remember sitting in the back and for a while it felt like it was just my “spirit” or mind sitting there, but I wasn’t in my corporeal form, I could see and hear and sense the motion and the up and down of the car, the lean one way or others as we’d swerve around this corner or that…

Then on the drive home in the back of Georgia’s LTD there is this long straight stretch going down a shallow grade that ends in a t,intersection, you turned left or right, I recall having this sensation that somehow the car had left the road and we were slowly but surely going to slam into the t intersection, I hadn’t realized I was bracing myself against the back of my dads seat until he asked me WTF I was doing and to knock it off…Good Times!

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14117810_654972044677834_1952631852716603489_n.jpg?oh=657097260685073c48f30d1732ea8547&oe=58549C72