Weed Makes People Do Craaaazy Things

Weed makes people do crazy things.

like what?

Depends on the person.

Sounds like you’re just making shit up, what about all the non users that do crazy things?

They do crazy shit, too. Could it be that people do crazy shit, sometimes while high on pot and sometimes while sober?

and nothing makes them do crazier shit than “God” does. lmao

I dunno, Trayvon Martin was stoned on THC and he attacked an armed man. That was pretty crazy.

Spare me your bullshit dude… get off my thread if you have nothing relative to contribute… THANKS MAN! :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you saying that Trayvon didn’t have THC in his system?

And there’s no way of knowing for sure, but I imagine that plenty of those nig rioters/looters in Baltimore were wacked out on pot, crack, who knows. I’m quite confident they weren’t all sober.

I gave you your own idiotic thread dude…stay out of mine.

Thanks. Because we all know that no crime has ever been committed by someone stoned.

Alcohol is involved in something like 70% of all violent crimes. Now kindly go fuck yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That has no relevance to the number of crimes committed by people high on pot. Unless, of course, if they were ingesting both drugs. But how would you differentiate between the two?

huh?

Drugs, alcohol, niggers, crime… There seems to be a connection.

Sigmund Freud would say that all you think about is getting drunk and drugged up and stumbling on a big black cock. lmao

1 Like

I said nothing about cock. But you did… Hmmmmmm.

And I’m not a stoned nigger thug who attacked an armed man and got shot to death. So I’m good there.

I imagine Mr. Freud would find me quite normal.

You’re the one that’s stuck on it bro, we don’t care man, hell you’d think you lived in the heart of the ghetto or something as much as you dwell on blacks… just go down to the hood and suck the cock man. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See, more cock references. You guys gotta just come out of the closet and get it over with. Your base embraces that sorta thing, there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

You already came out of the closet man, we get it, you want black cock lol…

I don’t have any “base” but I understand psychology fairly well. LMAO