Why I'm voting for Jill Stein

Wow. Are the DNC afraid of Jill Stein, too?

Dr. Jill Stein
:heavy_check_mark:
@DrJillStein

As a medical doctor of course I support vaccinations. I have a problem with the FDA being controlled by drug companies.

2 Likes

Lotus is right.

There are tons of people in America saying the hate both candidates. Stein is a solution to their voting woes. Both your candidates are terrible choices. If you have an alternative who is reasonable like Jill Stein, send the establishment a BIG message and vote her in instead. THAT will change the system.

1 Like

But, but…Bernie has told us repeatedly in recent days that we should vote for Hills. He makes a plausible case. Why are people who supported Bernie all through the primary season now turning their backs on him?

1 Like

Because voting for Bernie is not really an option any more, is it?

As I linked from Hedges could be a year ago (his article), I can not vote for someone who seeks to legitimize a corrupt party.

You can vote for whoever you want. That includes Bernie or Hedges - or both.

I’m reminded of May’s Mordant Maxim (A university is a place where men of principle outnumber men of honor) because it tends to be a good descriptor of several members of this forum as well.

She offered her honor.
He honored her offer.
And all night long it was honor and offer!

2 Likes

Ah okay. Your system is a lot different from ours.

I think Bernie knows all he will do is divide the Democratic vote guaranteeing a Trump win.

I don’t think so. He did the service of moving the party somewhat to the left, and it was the future of the party - the young people - who coalesced around his candidacy. For me personally, I would not have supported him or the party with a vote beyond the primary until I see what the party does as a result of his efforts, though I think they will remain too conservative for me into the foreseeable future.

Re: Trump - He will not win, in fact by modern standards - expect a landslide.

The only thing I’m expecting is low voter turn out.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUmJfkTaVA8

Vote for Stein?

Do the planet a fucking favor

Stay home

Save fuel

Lower yer footprint

SHS

I do find here that the greenies merely divide the leftist vote. That said, you guys really need to back a different horse in this race. Your main party candidates suck!

Sweet Hillary is fine - she will do well - The USA will thrive just like under her hubby

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/13920869_10206487310957000_5000515960363002484_n.jpg?oh=a1e1a5d7064ce50bf1fd4a69f99cafe7&oe=58515FEF

2 Likes

Wow, you’re totally ignorant when it comes to politricks ain’t ya. :wink:

Stick to yer garden - something where you have a clue :wink:

just sayin

Addiction and substance use

Through improved treatment, prevention, and training, we can end this quiet epidemic once and for all.

lmao

1 Like

Irony and sarcasm, right?