Why I'm voting for Jill Stein

The article is long, but well worth reading.

Sometimes you just hit the wall. Personal life, political life, virtual reality life – doesn’t matter. When you’re done, you’re done.

1 Like

The Green and Libertarian parties should have combined forces this election. Even though their platforms are divergent it makes sense merely out of necessity. I’m sure they could have compromised and worked something out. It would have probably put them over 15% polling and as such got them a lectern on the national debate stage. That’s really what needed to happen, get someone, anyone with half a brain and no dirty money trail up on that stage to make idiots out of Trump and Clinton. Johnson/Stein or Stein/Johnson… wouldn’t have mattered to me.

Well, look at this:

I don’t grok this. Green is “let’s work together and try to make things better” and Libertarian is “do what you want and be prepared to face the cost/consequences”. Not really on the same page.

1 Like

And that’s the reason you’re going spend the next 4 years suffering through a Clinton or Trump presidency… if we survive 4 years. Neither the Green nor Liberaterian party stands a chance on their own. Sometimes you just have to put ideologies aside to fight the common enemy. Remember the US and Soviet Union in 1941? Polar ideological opposites, but it had to be done.

It’s that why so many prominent republicans have recently endorsed Hillary?

no.

I don’t think I can remember a Potus Election when so many high profile members of a party, crossed the line and endorsed the candidate from the opposing Party.

Thanks Obama!

They are the Establishment, so is Hillary. Trump is a threat to them personally as well as to the Democrat Royalty.

Trump is an existential threat to humanity.

1 Like

Thanks for the excellent article LotusBud.

“In the current election campaign, Hillary Clinton has been the most perfect embodiment of neoliberalism among all the candidates, she is almost its all-time ideal avatar, and I believe this explains, even if not articulated this way, the widespread discomfort among the populace toward her ascendancy. People can perceive that her ideology is founded on a conception of human beings striving relentlessly to become human capital (as her opening campaign commercial so overtly depicted), which means that those who fail to come within the purview of neoliberalism should be rigorously ostracized, punished, and excluded.”

3 Likes

Jill Stein - Joe Blow

It’s over

enjoy sweet Hillary

I see, as usual, Lotus is but a mere months behind. Lotus - Leading from Behind.

Trump needs PA - PA is going big for Sweets

it’s over

He’s losing Arizona in current polls. Effing Arizona is going Blue. :laughing:

http://www.270towin.com/polling-maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

It’s just a matter of time till he becomes so unhinged they have to cart him off in a straight-jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCmsZF8uV8

It’ll be a fantastic straight jacket, very classy, it’ll have real gold buckles and latches, real class stuff, I’m telling you.

2 Likes

It will say TRUMP across the clasps.

2 Likes

Yes Jill Stein, thinks vaccines might not be safe and wi-fi in schools is dangerous to kids health. Her running mate, now there’s a cat who hates white folks. It’s either his nephew or son who is now the firebrand mayor of Newark.

1 Like