You white people are fuckin' nutz

My bf, the lawyer, was attacked by his male roommate for standing up for himself in a move out situation.

Physically attacked! I drove over there to check on him. He isn’t a big crybaby and told me that the whole thing was rather funny if I thought about it. Two sixty something year old men scuffling like teenagers.

I was NOT amused. I went on a quiet tirade about how savage, barbaric, uncivil and violent his roommate was.

He said “Don’t you think it’s funny for a ‘Meskin’ to be the one in a morally superior position?”

I said “Inorite? Isn’t this what you people say about my people? That we’re violent, etc? I live in a ghetto ass neighborhood and there hasn’t been a fight in the 18 months that I’ve lived there. Well, not a physical fight that I’ve seen. WTF kind of way is this for a situation to be addressed?”

Basically he knocked him to the ground due to having socks on and slipped on the hardwood floor, then the guy climbed on him and slammed his head into the floor. His nose is swollen and he has a black eye and a scrape on his head…

Fuckin’ wacko Italian motherfucker.

WTF white people!!!

well, to be honest Italians are not exactly white. As some famous English guys once said, “The Wogs (ie, Westernized Oriental Gentleman) begin at Calais”

OMG…the cops were called and they schooled the Italian dude.

“Moving out situations are legal processes, they’re not physical.”

But Barry’s a lawyer…HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN THEY BE???

And he has the legal ground to stand on.

I have to admit, I started crying when I saw his face all bruised up. Savage motherfucker…I wish I could slap that man good and hard for attacking Barry.
I do!

Italians call that the Spicy Meatball.

1 Like

Well, they’re gonna get a spicy sausage up the ass in court. And that stupid bitch behind all this nonsense is going to get a fucking earful from me.

Dried, up, haggard, wrinkled ginger bitch…my sphincter is less wrinkled than her fucking fucked up face

I’m going to rip her to shreds. I don’t take attacks on my loved ones lightly. Not even close.

Oh, is that what that means.

I was called a WOG in Australia in 1991. I had no clue what it meant. Don’t ever travel as we get people involved in wars…they blame us regular Americans for it.

I can’t believe this happened today. I’m completely flabbergasted.

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the fight over anyway?

Italians are not white - they are inside out niggers - fact

He was moving out

Let’s ask a FOX news anchor to tell us about white blond people
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxoCkC0CUAAOe2Y.jpg

But what color are the roots?

My partner notified his landlady that CA law states that a landlord must provide 60 days written notice if an individual has been a tenant for more than one year.

Her live-in snapped…and it went down hill after that.

I hardly slept last night and have had a busy day at work. Another jam packed day tomorrow…what a day.

60 days notice for what

To move out.

You must provide a 60 day notice if you want a tenant to vacate. It’s hard here to find places to live. It’s expensive and demand is higher than the supply.

So, he had literally returned from putting down a $4K deposit on a place for us and wanted to let them know the new place isn’t available to us until Monday, the 22nd…

Then the rest happened. I am not going to let him let this go…he just texted me that he’s feeling sick. I think I’m going to get him to urgent care or the ER. Maybe he has a concussion or something.

Those are real 'Muricans!

Is the douchebag on facebook by chance?

I have no idea. We only ever chit chatted about movies, game on tv, nothing too personal.