100 Reasons Trump is unfit for the job

They really pared that down.

I agree, I read just a bit and it’s spot on.

I don’t know if there’s anyone left that hasn’t decided who they’re voting for.

It is sure looking that way, and the crazy excited crowds Trump is still drawing scares the fook out of me.

Well, hopefully they’ll be too sick with the flu to show up and vote in November

1 Like

I hate to say this, but it doesn’t really matter what you vote for now. The election is won, by coup.

In the UK, the PM is kicked out overnight. In America there is a 3 month transition. You are all truly fucked, because the undeclared American fascism that has been the common denominator of your politics in both the 20th and 21st Century is now ascendant. Indeed, electing your first ever Black President might even have been the trigger for what we have now. How ironic is that?

You are not the greatest democracy on the planet, you are a parody of it.

You never were.

The Republicans and Democrats among you, hang your heads in shame…for there is blood yet to be spilled.And let me assure you with the 300 million firearms at your disposal, you will spill it.

3 Likes

I need a foreigner to adopt me so I can hopefully get out of this dump.

2 Likes

Any Canadians tryina marry?

:joy:

2 Likes

You and my friends here, will always have one.

I wanna go to NZ

2 Likes

How cold is Scotland? I was talking last night about where I could live in the world outside of the US.

1 Like

Spain is beautiful… liberal, peaceful and relaxed…

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re in big trouble. Trump and the GOP are prepared for violence.

1 Like

A nephew of mine married this beautiful and sweet blue eyed blond from Edmonton, he is now a Canadian. Actually my cousins Daughter did the same thing, so I have 2 Converts to Canadianism in the fam.

It drizzles a lot, like New England in the fall, but it is a truly astoundingly beautiful country.

Trump is doing a masterful job of getting his kids whipped into a frenzy.

1 Like

And they are telegraphing it like common sense never seen it coming.

I know, I’ve seen it in pictures and in nature documentaries.

Is the cost of living high? Not that they guy will come, he thinks Scotland has gone the wrong way politically.

I’m not married. He can be replaced! :grinning:

1 Like

Well yeah, they don’t like Boris and are thinking of a Scexit.

Very low, of course I am a Scottish Nationalist, so we would be richer if I could lay my hands on some pipe bombs and a Lugar my grandpa liberated from Germany.

**A joke GCHQ, if you are watching. Even you cunts have a sense of humour, you let Putin sway the Brexit vote after all.

1 Like