Fuck, sometimes I think I just ought to bag it, move to like New Mexico or someplace

Yas all could have joined my commune and lived like fucking gods - but no - fucking retards

Economies of scale and sich

Yes, it is.

I could live in SF if I could afford it. But certainly never in NYC. I don’t much like crowds. And I hear it’s a filthy city. That’s yuck.

I seriously considered your commune Idea, but I was uncertain about whether our Slaves would be welcome.

depends where in NYC you live.
SF: makes me sad what happened. It used to be a great place, quiet, not obsessed with money, etc. Now? Fuck.

Yes, the SF of my childhood was much better. But you can still go to the Mission and people watch as you have a nice glass of sangria and chit chat with friends.

All the Shities are filthy places. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah sort of. When I lived in the Mission it was a family place. Now, many of those families are being evicted and driven out to make way for the Google bus types, who can pay 10X what a working family in the Mission used to pay.

Yeah, nothing shits out in the country.

Well, SF has always been snotty as one of the Bay Area cities, now they’re getting worse. No use living there.

Just fun to visit.

At least we don’t have 17 million people shitting on top of one another. :slight_smile:

it’s weird that homeless guys decide to shit in the escalator. I would go over to Golden Gate Park or something and shit under a tree.

I don’t either. I live in a city of about a million.

It’s about 15-20 miles wide and about 30 long. No one here is shitting on one another.

We are, unfortunately, the very picture of urban sprawl.

I remember driving from SF to San Jose in the 80s. No biggie. Now? Huge pain.

It’s all urban sprawl around here too, I don’t live in the no crime all white town anymore… I’ve embraced diversity and the murder rate of Chicago.

I guess things do change when you move in together. lol

My partner used to look at “ethnic” communities with distrust, but it WAS another white guy that attacked him in a pretty white area of town.

You just never know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC4eB3NrIyA

I once dropped trou and took a shit at the bus stop. Embarrassing for sure, but better than shitting oneself.

1 Like

Well you have to do what you have to do.

I was horrified once in TJ to see a woman, clearly homeless if not also mentally ill, drop her pants and squat to poop between two cars.

It was god awful. No one wants to see that.

But, I also understood that she probably didn’t have anywhere else she could go.

One time I was driving along on a rural highway, along this lake. I had to take a shit bad. I pulled over at this “scenic outlook,” walked down to the lakeshore, got behind a bush and a hot gusher of thick diarrhea slammed out of my ass.

I don’t know if I ever posted this here before, but this one time, I took a big shit off of a bridge. It sounded like a bushel of apples hitting the water.