How many ancestors? This fascinates me

1 Like

I did some past lives regression therapy a while back, turns out I am a direct descendant of a Warrior King from yer Atlantis, or I was that King, it wasn’t clear.

I wonder how many ancestors my cat has

There are no “ancestors”

What you have are previous bindings with vessels to experiment the sensations and teachings of different orbs

Go back far enough and everyone you find is either everyone’s ancestor or no one’s. very fascinating stuff actually…since you really don’t need to go back that far. 1000 years for europe for example.

I like to think that I was related to half the population of ancient Rome. If I could go back in time, I’d have lots of relatives to stay with.

Yer just sayin that to piss off 6

No, I’m serious. Just waiting for someone to invent a Way Back machine that works so I can go visit.

So, If one different sperm or egg was used in the last how many gens - then I would not be here

Is this correct - srsly

I think I am correct

So because some caveman got laid at the exact right second 20000 years ago is why I am here or not here

…but it wasn’t so that’s why you are hear to inquire on that.
If you think you can trace your actual ancestors, particularly in western and southern Europe - think again. There is a lot of., let’s just call them unknowns in family trees due to the roaminess of women.

And they’d have you over for pasta too! They’re like that.

1 Like

Dayum, good thing the mens is all celibate, or we’d really have a mess!

I say the women because they are the ones getting pregnant, not that they are less fiddle than the men.

Now yer runin my thread with nonsense

This topic is about theoretical ancestry…

No are not. The genetics may be traceable - not so much your actual ancestors beyond a limited point. Depends more on who they are how far back you can go and be fairly certain of a family/blood connection. Eastern Europeans are, I think, more into fidelity as a virtue than the others mentioned.

PS: I think you may have meant “roonin”.

Why do people feel so fascinated by the genetic makeup of their water based carbon vessels?

I don’t know. My brother made us do the genetic tests one year to find out how much Neanderthal we all had in us. He won.

He MADE you do it?

My sis didn’t have any. I think we are Cro-Magnon/Homo Sapiens with more Cro-Magnon than average. Except for my brother we are very fair and blue eyed.

He bought us the kits and pestered is until we sent them in is all.

I think we all have Neanderthal in us…