How many ancestors? This fascinates me

I always pictured you as being Mediterranean looking, maybe I’m thinking of Guido. (Who as a poster is more effective when he remains far far away)

1 Like

I know. Poor Gypsy - I think it was when I told her that the image she had of me as swarthy was way off that she left the board.
It could also be the Holliday AVs which are all appearing dark haired, although John Henry was actually said to be light haired.

Funny, I pictured him dark haired as well.

I picture you as fair skinned brunette, brown eyes.

Hazel eyes but true.

I saw on Ancient Aliens that a very high percentage of abductees are green or hazel eyed. Have you ever been abducted by aliens - that you know of?

No but I missed Brownie Camp after watching an episode of 20/20 where a woman was abducted and had her navel probed. I didn’t know what a navel was at the time but I figured open spaces and rickety cabins were a bad idea.

You can’t hide if they want you, Starling.

Yeah but I keep trying.

Taking her would be like THE RANSOM OF RED CHIEF

they would fucking pay if you took her back

https://youtu.be/yiq6Y8lTpe0

Nice hats.

Nikola Tesla developed a go back and forward machine, which was quickly appropriated by The Order. Tesla spent the latter years of his life working on anti-gravity, teleportation and time travel technologies. He was under tight wraps by both the CIA and Order. That’s why he never reached the commercial success of Edison, who stole much of his practical research in electricity and parlayed into fabulous wealth. Tesla simply lost interest in practical applications.

1 Like

Some say he was guided by Aliens in developing his inventions.

1 Like

I read something once that suggested Tesla’s ancestors were Aliens.

That is actually true.

Linky?

There’s a lot out there. Here’s a short summary of some of the stuff he was working on…

Here’s a very interesting YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWFJWF5faRM

2 Likes

Get the fuck back in yer tent

Tesla died in some penniless in some crap hotel room, but he could go into the future and check next
weeks stock prices

yeah ok