How many ancestors? This fascinates me

2 Likes

Dude, he wasn’t financially motivated. Plus, he was mentally ill towards the end. Tesla was more sought after than Edison in his prime. He could have signed on with GE or Westinghouse and made a billion just in patent income. It wasn’t his thing.

Exactly.

[quote=“D_M, post:38, topic:16137, full:true”]

There’s a lot out there.
[/quote] The truth is out there.

1 Like

Tesla was in his prime during the late 1800’s which seems to be a time when merica rediscovered mysticism and the esoteric, I’m guessing he was partaking in various hallucinogenic substances from time to time and surfin with the alien.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx7Qxjg5fSk

You can thank Madame Blavatsky for that. :wink:

There were also the masons and the Odd Fellows who seemed to be very into the esoteric at the time. The big old house I had was built in the late 1880’s for the town banker and it was very esoteric and perfectly aligned with the sun. Looking around a bit more there it looked like the masons and odd fellow types had built the whole town back then, they even had two separate cemeteries next to each other. One old one full of elaborate masonic type head stones and a newer one for the profane masses/christians.

Illuminati, Freemasons, Skull & Bones, Bilderburgs, Rosicrucians, etc all joined forces about a half century ago and formed The Order of the Quest. They all still operate as independent entities, but there is a supreme council. Manley P. Hall wrote about it.

2 Likes

Not that there wasn’t some form of western mysticism, but that Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society brought eastern mysticism to the west - and she is literally solely responsible for that at the time - leading to a greater public, not secret club, pursuit of spiritual matters not Xtian.

2 Likes

Sounds like the O.T.O

which I think their secret medicine is probably cannabis oil…

Crowley’s OTO manifesto

I consume most of my philosophy via pop music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJhAyg2LTEk

1 Like