I fukking love science

You keep saying you love logic and science. Let’s apply some logic here for a second instead of emotional bullshit. Please link to when I EVER suggested that the REASON I don’t believe the official story is because I don’t like Islamists flying planes into my buildings?

And why should I let the monsters in DC chase me out of MY country? That’s an ignorant question.

How do the men and women who were pulling bodies out of the ruins discount anything that I claim to be true? None of those people have evidence that the PLANES actually caused the buildings to collapse. You have to be kidding me.

I’m not playing this “show me where I said it” game. I said. I never claimed you did.

You know what evidence there is that the planes caused these buildings to collapse? Planes hit them and they collapsed. We all saw that happen.

It took NIST 6 years of sorting through everything to draw conclusions but people who were never on the scene use “well that’s never happened before or since” as their reasoning. How does THAT hold up on any academic level?

I would NEVER stay in a country where I believed the government was that corrupt or downright evil. Not for all the tea in China.

You clearly implied that the reason I believe it was an inside job is because I don’t like Islamists flying planes into my buildings. You were belittling my stance without offering a shred of proof against it. Watching the buildings collapse on TV after planes hit them is proof the planes made them go down? Post hoc ergo propter hoc? Are you bullshitting me? Don’t start this gaslighting bullshit with me again. I’m not interested.

Good for you! :clap:

There is a 6 year long investigation resulting in a detailed report on what happened carried out by experts on the scene. What do you do with that information when considering what you accept and don’t accept?

We saw footage of aircraft that looked like commercial airliners, hitting them. Then a lot of things happened over a period of hours, and THEN they “collapsed.” Not so cut and dried, really.

1 Like

I’ve been there before. Consequently I accept that it’s the narrative the government wants me to believe, and I know that I and many others probably won’t believe it…or at least will take it with a big ass grain of salt.

Again, scientists (you fukking love science remember), reviewed the data collected extensively (6 years) and wrote their conclusions. What do you do with that information? Turf it in favour of shit in magazine articles?

My answer is right above your question.

So the government spent 6 years going over evidence just to cock up some story for the masses?

I replied too fast. Sorry. :))

No, Starling. The government had the story cooked up AB OVO and started feeding it to us within 90 minutes of the first aircraft hitting the first tower.

2 Likes

Right… and they got all those people on the ground and in the scientific community and government and more and more to buy into it. Is that what you are saying?

Some of them started reporting before the events actually happened. (I’m referring to the report about building 7 coming down before that actually happened)

I think it was pretty obvious building 7 was in structural trouble.

LMAO. That is utter bullshit! That comment right there is proof that you swallowed the official story with little to no evidence.

Again, there’s a 6 year investigation resulting in a report. Why do you keep saying there is no proof contrary to your conspiracy theories?

What you call the “scientific community” contains a lot of people who depend on the government or the corporatocracy to FUND THEIR WORK. Don’t be surprised when they roll over. And that’s even more true for people with government jobs.

As for the people “on the scene” as you put it, they barely know what they saw. It was chaos. It’s easy to TELL them what they saw,.

2 Likes

I can accept the pay roll bit, to an extent, but to pull something like this off, there would have to be a lot of people involved. Where are these people? Why haven’t they come forward? Why didn’t the Obama administration expose this big elaborate conspiracy? They don’t owe Bush anything.

As for on site, there is videos of emergency folks commenting as the day wore on. You can see firemen talking about the building’s imminent collapse. Were they in on it too?

You’re getting into stuff that I “believe” or “suspect” rather than “know.” I have a set of beliefs and suspicions that explain the entire day’s events that I can’t really deliver in this way to a hostile audience of “Starling who already thinks the official report is right.” But what I can say to you is, the number of people in on it is not so large as you think…unless you include all the airline crews and passengers, who have of course died…but maybe not the way you think they did.

Also, the govt may well have farmed out the entire shit show to someone who does these things better then it does…say for example, the Mossad.

1 Like