I fukking love science

Also, Starling, you are not alone in your beliefs. We have discussed 911 many times over the years here. IIRC your biggest supporter is D_M but he’s not the only one.

Amen, brother.

1 Like

I know DM and I feel the same way. I wish I could get into this conspiracy thing but it’s just too involved for something to not have come to light.

I can’t challenge the governmental intention for oil and how these events supported invasion of Iraq because that could be believable but having watched many of the news reels over again with commentary from people on the ground, the explosion theory doesn’t hold weight for me.

As for what’s right or wrong, I just have yet to see evidence that makes enough sense to counter the “official” story which is what I keep asking for. As soon as I challenge it, you guys fold like cheap shirts. Sorry, but I’m going to ask the tough questions and if shit doesn’t stand up to them, chances are it’s just fantasy rather than reality.

Oh and for the record, the article in question was from 2016 and already got picked apart here last year.

Just sayin’.

Not true. I have posted many things in response, and most often you pretend to know everything that’s in the link, without actually reading the article or watching the video. You have announced that you learned everything there was to know about a 90 minute video in the first five minutes. That is completely antithetical to your claims about your great wisdom.

Everytime I start watching one of your videos, it falls apart quickly. If the beginning is bullshit, will the rest be true? In my years of research, I haven’t really found that to be the case.

But hey, if you know this shit so well, why can’t you just answer my questions? Should be easy to do right?

Since you like playing “where did I say that?!” Please point me to my claims of my great wisdom.

That’s your meme. Are you kidding me? I think Spoon was teasing you when he titled this thread.

And, no Starling, you CANNOT argue against the evidence presented in a video that YOU DID NOT WATCH.

I didn’t claim I watched it. After 5 minutes of bullshit, I figured it was enough but I’d rather have discussions with people and ask questions than watch some youtube video by dubious sources. Call me crazy.

It’s the one thing the 911 conspiracy nuts never respond to… because they can’t.

It would have taken a lot of people to pull off such a grandiose scheme… perhaps many hundred. The odds of ALL of them keeping quiet for 15 years now is infeasible. Surely someone on their deathbed would blow the whistle. This isn’t the JFK assassination whereby a handful could have pulled it off.

1 Like

That’s the glaring issue I have with a lot of this conspiracy crap. The government has changed hands, many years have gone by, and still no one has come forward with actual evidence these conspiracy theories have any weight to them.

1 Like

I think both Spoon and I have responded to that question on multiple occasions. The thing is, neither you nor Starling wants to believe it’s possible, so you dismiss our responses. The scheme would not have to be grandiose at all. Look at the war games they were playing on 9/11 for explanation of how to pull this off without too many people knowing about it.

And honestly, is it necessary to call us nuts? I mean, I think you guys are nuts for believing the official story, but I don’t refer to you as “official story nuts” “or official story tin hatters.” Calling us nuts or tin foil hat wearers is incredibly condescending.

You call out people who don’t buy into the conspiracy theory nuts for believing the official story as well, which is also condescending.

Link?

Wait…are you denying you think I’m an idiot for believing the official story?

I’m denying that I called you a nut or a tin-foil hatter, both of which terms you use prolifically when arguing against anti-official story people.

You didn’t answer my question.

I searched the forum for the words tin and foil (including wild cards) and not one result came up beside my name. I’m not even sure I seriously called anyone nuts for believing the conspiracy theories. I might have but I can’t find that result either.

Now, I am going to ask that you don’t outright lie about things I’ve said please.

Thank you.

“[Rudi Dekkers, flight school owner] interacted with them nearly every day for six months, leading up to the attack, as they took pilot training at his school, Huffman Aviation in Venice, Fla.”

So what does 6 months of daily flight training get you Duke?

Not much, if you’re an inattentive student with an attitude.