I fukking love science

Fixed.

1 Like

But really, how many hours of air time would that amount to?

Irrelevant. It seems that the conspiracy theory has yet to point out that the planes must have been flown by experienced pilots. The good ol’ guv’mint found no fewer than FOUR experienced pilots to fly their false flag mission.

Deniers don’t need logic. They just need not to believe.

There are several theories about computer-guided aircraft, Lou.

Any evidence?

Pretty hard to say. Could be as many as 5 or 10 hours a week in a single engine light plane. Of course an airline captain will generally have 20K hours or more, most of it in multi-engine jets.

It’s been inferred from the last-minute hard swerve the second plane executed to get to the second tower, and also from the difficulty of hitting the Pentagon at 450 plus, at zero feet absolute altitude with plenty of obstacles.

Sorry, that sounds like no. Am I correct?

So, that then begs the question as to who would be in the cockpit whilst the aircraft was flown, drone-like, (and rather adroitly, I suggest) into these buildings? More volunteers for a suicide mission, for god and country?

Come on…the conspiracy theory has more holes in it than Paris Hilton’s underwear.

No known evidence in the way of identifiable hardware. But maybe no one was LOOKING for it, yanno?

No humans in the cockpit, Lou.

In 6 years of investigating you think no one thought to check into that?

I don’t know why that move couldn’t just be sheer dumb luck? I find that more probable than automated controls that there’s no evidence of.

Okay, go hijack a 757 and see whether you can even keep it in the damn air for 2 minutes.

I don’t have 6 months+ of flight training.

Try it that way, then.

So, not only did the guv’mint arrange for the planes to be flown remotely into buildings, they also arranged fake families and friends of the imaginary “pilots”?

Ah, wait…before the aircraft were boarded BY the pilots, they were abducted by black ops teams, killed and the bodies dumped at sea.

And the flight crew failed to notice that the pilots were not on board and that something was amiss??

Sheesh…

^^^^^^

I’m sure you’ve seen this, Spoon. Billdo, too. Perhaps Six would like to take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw&t=539s

You’re aware that’s a quote from an article that I didn’t write, right?

You posted it. You own it.