McCain Dead

How dare the old sick guy have an opinion just before shuffling off. I mean, really. Have some class, McStain.

Mildly curious.

She would just go to pound a silver stake in his heart anyway

Seems he might have felt bad about opening that Pandoraā€™s box that unleashed the Deplorables. He saw the connection lowlife Palin to lowlife Trump.

That is a legitimate thing to feel bad about.

1 Like

Any sonofabitch willing to have palin in the big chair if they die never felt bad about anything

gimme a fucking break

he was willing to unleash palin on the USA if he died

WRAP YER HED ROUND THAT

1 Like

Iā€™d like to think that McCain or his Team just didnā€™t look into her very much, and just thought, ā€œOh wow, ,sheā€™s attractive, and sheā€™s a Governor and she says Conservative stuff, I want that girl!ā€

The only reason he wanted her is cause he thot a female (any female) would help get him a win.

Name a building after him?? I wud not name a pile of kitty litter after him

1 Like

Yep. He let his ambitions get the best of him.

Iā€™m pretty sure Schumer (D) proposed the building name change just to Troll Trump.

1 Like

That and the Democrat it was named after was anti civil rights.

Yeah that too, he was one of the old school Dixiecrats.

I was at a party when they announced palin and the fucking cons went crazy thinking it was the best idea ever - they were thrilled to no end knowing nothing about palin

3 Likes

Lots of men thought she was hot.

Yā€™all are simple creatures. Stupid as fuck is NEVER hot to most women tbat arenā€™t stupid.

It probably would have worked better, if they severely limited her speaking time and allowed NO media interviews with her.

She was hot then

Before she opened her mouth I hope.

Airhead donā€™t take away from hot

Men - remember

If ya can get it warm and sich

Wot should I say - yer stupid I donā€™t wanna fuck

no man ever spoke those words

Some people do believe it or not. Stupid is even a physical turn off.

But, some people can put up with hours of stupid for 3 crazy minutes of fucking an airhead.

Iā€™d rather masturbate.

1 Like

3 minutes - try an hour

I donā€™t even get naked until ya cum twice and then a nice hour of screwing

Smart thinking, Six, jacking off twice before a date to improve yer stamina. Ladies appreciate that.

4 Likes