Old battleflag thread

Show us the pics and scraps from your victories. I love seeing the devastation that lingers after you properly psychologically fuck someone. If any of you are like me, you probably collect mementos. Third degree burns acceptable. I want to see.

Called a christen cunt a cunt, and won booty pics. Flying the TV flag. Circa 2013

Also the silly bitch can’t take a photo for shit.

That time that I got the members of Cosmic Outpost to delete their accounts and join a bogus Cosmic Outpost board.

2 Likes

You played a few big names there. Admittedly, there are a few special cases there too.

Good work.

Greek - Is he still around anywhere

Is peaches?

1 Like

Peaches, he’s around.

I honestly thought he’d be dead. Where’s he lurking at these days?

Not sure why you ask, but I am he.

Nah, peaches died.

Ask around. Check my current avatar, which I used first at Bad-Yahoo and later at TV among many others. Check with joo or Gurk, or even Edna if you know where to find him. They know me well enough to vouch for me.

j00 has an account here under one of his alts, but he hates us so he never comes around. PM me if you want to know where to find him.

I don’t buy it, you died.

Here’s the Halloween version.

Somehow it’s almost better.

I think it’s because they skeleton doesn’t have that vacant opium slut look. Who knows.

1 Like

You have now run into Peaches again.

Nah, he died.

Haven’t we all, at one time or another?

I’ve certainly gotten close.

I am going for the high score. I act like a degenerate, I am about as sinful as you can manage while being a mostly functional person, and I almost get myself killed about twice a year.

I’m pretty excited to see how I place.

1 Like

All you can do, is your best.

That’s it.

A couple years ago I almost died in a bad motorbike crash. When I was laying there looking up at that beautiful Auzzie blue sky I was ready to die. My last thought before I left my body was excitedly waiting to see if there was a god. I saw nothing, and I was happy, and that was the most profoundly sad moment of an entire life full of sadness.

I am not complaining though, there is a degree of creativity that comes from pain.

In that peaceful blue Australian sky while I laid sure I was going to die, I scoffed and said I saw no gods. But when my body was destroyed, and my mind was broken by pain, all I could see was beauty, peace, and the grace you could only hope for in your final seconds. Truly it was hubris that didn’t see god, as I was bowed and comforted by him. He stood by me and offered me a chance to die in the peace I had always wanted.

He showed me an exit, but did not force me though. And now all I remember was that I did not go, and instead crawled through what could only be described as hell. When I awoke, taking my pained breathes, I saw my family.

Even in denying his gift, he stood by me waiting for a time I might finally join him.

Can I still declare so boldly there is no gods?

I am still an atheist, but I can hope, and if nothing else I can try for a highscore.

1 Like