Women brain dead after hit by 4k bike in Central Park - JJ

Nothing will come of nothing, as King Lear says.

Yes, wellā€¦whatā€™s to talk about? Te haces el gran pendejo.

https://twitter.com/Sexy_Cruda/status/280921630627201024

So, how do I interpret your response?

I would ā€œrecā€ her if I could.

I bet that you donā€™t care for the colored neighborhoods too much, do ya?

This was how I had understood the situation too, but LotusBud has a diferent interpretation.

San Pedro is considered highly diverse ethnically, with a diversity index of 63.0. In 2000 whites made up 44.2% of the population, Latinos were at 40.8%, blacks at 6.1%, Asians at 4.8% and others at 4.1%. Mexico and Italy were the most common places of birth for the 24.5% of the residents who were born abroad, considered a low percentage of foreign-born when compared with the city as a whole.

holy shit she died

She was already dead. Brain dead is pretty much dead.

What a jerk. I hope heā€™s charged with manslaughter at the very least.

Not that itā€™s the same ballpark, but I remember when a few of went to watch ā€œBodieā€ in a motocross race he told which spot to watch from, at the bottom of a steep drop that the riders would fly over with a tight turn right at the bottom, it took a little finesse to make the jump and turn without spilling, anyway about midway through a guy fell and Bodie went right over him, it looked to us as though he could have gone around him or something and we razzed him about it afterward, he just shrugged it off, and said itā€™s a dangerous sport and people know the risks going in, and when yoooour in the race youā€™re totally focused on gaining ground and winningā€¦I think we spectators looked at Bodie in a different light after that.

Well, his playing and riding days are over in the civilian sector. I bet heā€™ll blowing and riding alot in prison.

1 Like

Autumn makes excellent bike riding weather. I will trade the basketball for wheel and spoke this week.

My basketball play had elevated to such a high level this year that people actually asked if I ever played in the NBA.