World: Hey, they landed a probe on a comet, cool

Feminists: “That scientist is wearing a misogynistic shirt!!!”

Score.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/1397390_969730409714637_2379879838947880223_o.jpg

Why is our Congress filled with morans?

2 Likes

They think that Comet is something you use to scrub Pots and Pans?

It’s sad that the libs forced the guy who landed a satellite on a freaking comet to apologize for a shirt that he was wearing.

I would change that to say “But The Obama Administration Can’t Build A Simple Website For Less Than 2 Billions Dollars.”

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :slight_smile:

What the fuck?

We can land a comet 300 million miles from earth, but we can’t get woman-hating he-men keyboard warriors out of their mothers’ basements.

That’s an awesome shirt, especially for a scientist, and feminists need to lighten up.

Remind to execute anyone or any entity have anything to do with deep space probes when if I take over the world

Lehigh Univ which is local just tried to fuck NASA out of 600k

It’s actually really not awesome, and he should have been smarter than to wear it. Sick of all you pigs.

I don’t see what’s so offensive about it. Some woman friend made it for him.

Perhaps he actually gets it:

Today, during a Rosetta project briefing on the European Space Agency’s YouTube channel, a visibly upset Dr Taylor addressed the internet furore and said sorry.

‘I made a big mistake,’ the 40-year-old, who has a PhD in space plasma physics from Imperial College London said.

‘And I have offended many people. I’m very sorry about this.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2834451/Philae-comet-probe-scientist-embroiled-sexism-row-shirt-featuring-scantily-clad-women.html#ixzz3JBAnVwJj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It’s like wearing a shirt with a black person with exaggerated lips eating a watermelon. When the fuck are you going to get what is wrong with objectifying women? It is high time for you men to move up on the evolutionary scale just a tad.

He is a fucking asshole - srsly - I would never wear a shirt like that

1 Like

Agreed, he is an asshole.

Why do most of the “men” on this board find it humorous to attack women?

Whoa, he must be a womens hater because he wore a shirt with sexy womens on it. I find it interesting how people get all outraged over whatever the media wants them outraged about at the moment and it’s rlly some of the dumbest shit ever lol.

1 Like

I don’t think he respects women. Do you?

Who gives a fuck, I guess we should ostracize him from society, maybe line him up in front of a firing squad because he wore a shirt of sexy womens? Jesus fucking christ…

Women with brains do. Bimbos don’t.

See how that works?